Pre-Purchase Building Inspections will inform you on the condition of the property before you buy. Knowing the major repairs needed before you buy can minimize unpleasant surprises and costs afterwards. This is important as the purchase of a home is probably the largest single investment you will ever make.
Our pre-purchase building inspections comply and surpass the Australian Standard for building inspections: AS4349.1.2007. Inspex Inspections not involved in any business that represents a conflict of interest. We no not carry out any building work or participate in any construction related activities.
Inspex Building Inspections fully licensed for both building and pest inspections. We hold professional indemnity and public liability cover insurance.
We have extensive experience in performing building inspections. Inspex have conducted thousands of residential and commercial inspections in Adelaide over the past fourteen years.
This experience is very important in Adelaide due to the inherent nature of the poor building soils found here. This can cause significant issues with structural movement and salt damp, particularly in older homes.
Its recommend that the buyer should always try to attend the inspection. Buyers that attend have a better understanding of the property as viewed by the inspector. This allows the buyer to better understand the final inspection report. The buyer’s attendance also helps them understand the scope of a building inspection as well as the limitations.
Feedback is provided on the day of the inspection and a comprehensive report within 24 hours.
- Book your Building Inspection.
- Inspection is scheduled with the Real Estate Agent. Before auction day or during the cooling off period.
- Inspection conducted.
- Immediate feedback provided.
- Detailed Inspection Report provided with 24 hours.
- Any follow-up to discuss the Inspection Report.
Our Building Inspection Report Covers
- Roofing (internal and external)
- Roof frame
- Walls (internal and external)
- Under floor
- Doors and frames (internal and external)
- Windows and frames (internal and external)
- Guttering and down pipes
- Retaining walls
- Patios, balconies and stairs
- Pergolas and paving
- Out buildings
- Plumbing/electrical overview
- Kitchen components
- Wet Areas (Bathroom, Laundry, En-suite)
- Bathroom components
- Maintenance issues
* All subject to reasonable access
We recommend that you attend the end of the inspection for a better understanding of any areas of concern. This way you can visualise any defects affecting the building and discuss how they can best be rectified. We are available afterwards to discuss the full report.