Building Inspection Services in Adelaide
Qualified and Experienced Inspectors
Inspex Building Inspections have serviced clients in Adelaide since 2003. In this time, our inspectors have conducted thousands of inspections in SA. We have earned a strong reputation of being one of Adelaide’s leading and trusted building inspectors. Our services will help you make an informed decision on your potential property purchase. This is likely the biggest investment that you will make. It’s important to learn as much as you can.
A Customer-First Approach
We understand what it is like to buy a home or investment property and make the process as simple as possible for you.
- We offer the convenience of a combined pest and building inspection.
- Inspex provides a thorough inspection service and a detailed report of the highest standard.
- We are available to meet at the property. This allows us to highlight and explain any concerns in person.
- We realise this information may lead to further thought and questions. Therefore, we are just a phone call away to discuss concerns you may have.
- We inspect every home like it was family buying it.
Choosing a Building Inspector
When choosing an inspector, ensure they have the necessary experience and qualifications.
- We have extensive experience as building inspectors.
- The service provided is independent and trusted.
- For your peace of mind, we hold the appropriate licence.
- We also have full professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
- Our building inspections conform to and surpass Australian Standard AS 4349.1-2007 Inspection of Buildings.
- Inspex is family owned and operated.
- Trust that who you book the job with, is the person that inspects your new home.
Please call to book or use our online booking form.
Call 0405 120 556
"He has conducted himself with utmost professionalism and always prepared to go that one step further to ensure his customers, our clients are happy. His service is prompt and efficient, something that is often required to meet sales contract conditions or auction timeframes and his reports are very detailed thereby allowing our clients to make an informed decision on their proposed purchase."